Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 21, 2011

The Ed Fast "CON" ad


 
 
To all my Facebook friends. My computer has not gotten a virus. The Ed Fast "CON" ad that appears when you click on to my facebook page Is just a way of the "CONS" using their cash to cash in on other peoples years of work engaging in people's concerns in Abbotsford!



Its a great shortcut when you have "NO" Profile of your own! Oh and now I see the "LIBS" doing the same thing. Wow , desperate times calls for desperate measures!



Perhaps it is because of what happened last night. I was out door knocking, when I heard a bunch of noise. It was coming from across the street , I could not believe my eyes!
Twenty five Indo-Canadians in their back yard enjoying a barbecue and chanting as loud as they could with their hands in the air, NDP! NDP! NDP!















Abbotsford NDP Candidate David Murray with Ed Broadbent at Halifax convention 2009
email : davidmurrayabbotsfordndp@gmail.com
twitter: davidmurray4ndp 
 Donate to the Abbotsford campaign: https://secure.ndp.ca/riding/index.php?riding=59001&language=e  .




No comments:

Post a Comment